Originally ordered by W. O. Taylor, publisher of The Boston Globe. Augustus H. Fiske bought her a few years later from a Mr. Goodwin, and renamed her from “Peggy” to “Little Kittie” after one of his daughters. She was sailed by the family into the 1940’s, was sold a few times, and got back into the Fiske family in 1952 when she was bought by Andrew Fiske, one of Augustus’ sons. Andrew passed away, and Alice “Allie” Fiske still owns her. She intends on passing the boat down through her family. It has been in Maine for the past few years getting restored. This restoration was completed in late summer 2004, and she was relaunched in Camden harbor. She will be going back to Shelter Island to Sylvester Manor, where she will again sail in the warmer waters of Long Island Sound.